Welcome to Ten Thousand! Our social media, reviews, and advertising channels are an open forum to engage and exchange information, knowledge, and tips with both one another and Ten Thousand as a whole. We encourage your feedback, and we aim to respond to comments as soon as possible. However, we reserve the right to moderate comments to ensure our channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and YOTPO) remain productive and engaging for all. In that vein, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We reserve the right to hide or delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is inappropriate, offensive, profane, discriminatory, fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading. Such examples include but are not limited to:
- Inaccurate information about a customer’s order status
- Lewd or otherwise inappropriate comments about our athletes
- Pointed remarks against other Ten Thousand customers
- Inaccurate information about Ten Thousand’s product offering
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- As a training brand, we stay out of politics. In that vein, any comments openly espousing political viewpoints or promoting political agendas may be deleted.
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com